Need help? Click here for our Video How-To Tutorials.
- The SwapSpot is a free service for Greater Iowa Credit Union members only. Use includes: posting items, browsing items, buying items. Individuals who are not members can browse listings and contact sellers if they are interested in buying any items.
- Only one SwapSpot account is allowed per individual member.
- Greater Iowa Credit Union reserves the right to edit and/or reject any post.
- Posts MUST include your home phone number or email address. No work numbers permitted. Addresses can only be included for garage sales and property for sale by owner.
- Posts are limited to 400 characters (including spaces).
- All posts must be for personal items for sale, trade or wanted. Any ads of a commercial nature (offering items or services for sale with the intent of making a profit) will be rejected. The following ads will not be printed: car repair, babysitting, housekeeping, property for rent, and direct sales products. This list may not be all-inclusive.
- Posts by civil or non-profit organizations or their members promoting fundraising events are not permitted.
- Animals of any type are not allowed for sale in the SwapSpot. Animals can be given away for free.
- I understand and agree that I will not use the SwapSpot for any illegal purpose.
- I understand and agree that Greater Iowa Credit Union does not become involved in any way in the transaction between parties, and does not certify, investigate, or in any way guarantee the legality of a transaction or the legal capacity of any party to transact.
- I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for any and all actions or consequences related to, or resulting from, my use of the SwapSpot.
- I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for obeying all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, including compliance with all licensing requirements. If I am unsure about any contemplated transaction, I will contact any relevant local, state, or federal law enforcement for relevant guidance.
- I understand that no weapons of any kind are permitted to be sold on the SwapSpot. This includes but is not limited to: guns, knives, Tasers, etc.
- I understand that any misuse of the SwapSpot and violation of its guidelines may result in temporary or permanent suspension of my account. This is up to the discretion of Greater Iowa Credit Union.
Greater Iowa Credit Union does not sell or disseminate any advertisement or submission information to any other entity. Any advertisement in the SwapSpot shall be considered public information and Greater Iowa Credit Union is not and shall not be responsible for any contacts by third party vendors/advertisers.
Greater Iowa Credit Union is not responsible for misrepresentation of posts or ads placed in the SwapSpot.